SOLVING PROBLEMS. BUILDING SYSTEMS. DELIVERING RESULTS. THAT’S WHAT WE DO.
Long Island eCommerce Specialists
If you have a product to sell, sell it online! The fact that most major companies are spending millions creating and promoting their ecommerce site is proof that it works! We use next generation shopping carts so that you can sell your products with ease!
Our ecommerce solutions are trusted by thousands of successful business owners nationwide. Web-based administration and installation wizard make setup and maintenance of the shopping cart as easy as point and click. No programming knowledge is required to maintain our ecommerce solutions. Our shopping cart has no limitations on the number of products you can enter, and our cart is optimized for smooth performance with up to 80,000 products.
If you currently have a small business and feel there is great potential for this business to succeed in an online environment, let Unreal Web Marketing design website that promotes your product and sets up an online mail order system. If you are operating a commercial website in order to take advantage of the grand benefits of the world of Ecommerce, you are going to need a reliable “shopping cart” (also known as a checkout cart) program installed on your website.
We can also allow your site to make subtractions for discounts or special deals. This is incredibly important for a commercial website because it eliminates a great deal of paperwork or tallying involved with orders that have to be placed through the mail or through email.
Ecommerce has revolutionized the way commerce is conducted. The expansion of Ecommerce that coincided with the growth of the internet has made Ecommerce industries into multi-million dollar economic powerhouses. Ecommerce allows even the smallest, local company the ability to conduct business on a global scale.
In time, the lifestyles of people changed as the work week requirements of the average person increased. The 40 hour work week was greatly expanding upwards of 60 hours and this coincided with more and more two income homes as opposed to one. This, of course, does not leave much time for much else and people had limited time to spend shopping (This was a major, motivating factor behind the emergence of home shopping networks and programming in the 1980’s).
In time, the internet grew and grew and eventually people began to see the tremendous potential for a revamped version of the old mail order model of generations past. In a short period of time, Ecommerce grew dramatically into a multi-billion dollar business.
Stay on top of your sales
Accept orders in seconds
Get notified by email or mobile when a new sale comes in.
Fulfill one or multiple orders with just one click, making your order
management a breeze.
Shipping made easy
Easily integrate shipping with every major carrier and provide your
customers with tracking info for their orders.
Powerful insights to help grow your business
Your store at a glance
An actionable dashboard of your sales, orders, and
traffic helps you make the right choices for your business.
Analyze and gain insight into your products and orders.
Track sales and growth trends.
Automate Your Accounting
Save time and money on bookkeeping by integrating
Shopify with Quickbooks, Xero, and more.
Send Promotional Emails
With the Mailchimp email marketing app, you can notify
your customers of upcoming sales or new products.
Expand to New Marketplaces
Increase your revenue by selling your products across
multiple channels, including Amazon and Etsy.
- One Page Checkout
- XML Product upload function
- SEO and Mobile Friendly Design and CODE
- Paypal and CC Configuration
- UPS Shipping Customization
- Product XML Sitemap
- Custom Design, Invoice, and Email
- Gateway Configuration
- Admin section to manage items
- SEO Friendly Design
- Mobile Friendly
- Fully Responsive
- Completely Custom
eCommerce Case Study
- All orders stored in MySQL database
- Customers can search & browse personal order history
- Integrated configurable store product search
- Customer can choose between account registration and express checkout
- Fast Lane Checkout module for quick and intuitive checkout
- The possibility to disable checkout without registering
- Password reminder for customers
- Customizable e-mail notifications/invoices
- Wish list
- “Send to friend” section
- Ability to save the customer’s cart
- Newsletter management for multiple lists, edit/import/export of subscribers, news archive for customers
- Printable versions of pages
- Multiple customer types w/unique pricing for every customer type
- Memberships and special pricing
- Edit product options in cart/wishlist/Gift registry wishlist
- Printable invoices
- Configurable contact form
- Second address line for user profiles
- Ability to change the order of products on the customer side
- Password-protected administrative access
- All changes are real-time
- Control the cart from anywhere in the world using your web browser
- Support for restricted “shipping/fulfillment” admin accounts
- Ability for administrator to act on behalf of other users
- Unlimited number of products
- Unlimited number of categories
- Unlimited category nesting
- Products can be assigned to unlimited number of categories
- “Featured Products” box
- Automated display of bestsellers
- Related products, up selling and cross selling
- 1-click enable/disable switch for products and categories
- Configurable search by title, description, category, SKU, price and weight
- Discount coupon codes and gift certificates
- Full inventory control
- “Out of Stock” Messages
- Quantity discounts
- Retail and wholesale price
- Limit minimal order amount
- Comprehensive statistics:
- Number of orders
- Number of customers
- Product views
- Category views
- Products removed from cart by customers
- Sales by product / best sellers
- Total sales
- Statistics on search patterns customers use when searching products
- Searchable order data
- Order data is easy to print
- Printable shipping labels
- Search engine & incoming traffic tracker: the cart keeps referrer data for all customers
- Shipment/fulfillment interface
- Export sales & customer data for use in a spreadsheet
- Export orders to QuickBooks format
- Pages can be indexed by all major search engines
- Custom META tags for product, category and static pages
- Custom URLs for product, category and static pages
- Customer referrer info is stored in database
- Product catalog can be generated as static HTML pages for better website performance
- Search engine optimization options group
- Page contents is placed at the top of the page HTML-code
- Search Engine Friendly URLs for product, category and static pages
UnReal and eCommerce
eCommerce websites are very complex and consist of a lot of interdependent parts. UnReal Web Marketing understands that very well and that’s why it’s ready to offer client services for integration and routine issues from the challenges of:
- Hosting options
- Client management
- Order fulfillment
- Product management
- Content management
Designed to satisfy your clients and grow your business
Our e-Commerce websites may come with a wide range of features, including:
- Upsell related accessories or products
- Sales (product exclusions and many more)
- Promo coupons and codes
- Shipping options
- Gift card messages and gift wrapping option
- Wishlist creation, shipping status and order history
- Client account registration and login
- Product search
Organized and Compelling
Sales are always directly impacted by the design of your product pages and that is why in order to improve sales, you need to ensure that clear info and images are used for each product. The info on the catalog needs not only be easy to manage for you, but also simple to use by visitors. Some of the most common features number:
- Custom rules: “Out of stock” messages
- A wide range of prices: Quantity discounts, clearance, sale and MSRP
- Tabbed content: Buyer reviews, product suggestions
- Many options and varieties with prices and images
- A wide range of zoom features and product images
- Faceted catalog filtering
Simplified to convert sales
The checkout process and shopping cart offered by UnReal have been designed in such a way that they boost visitor conversion rate. Thanks to Woocommerce, you’ll experience a lower percentage of shopping cart abandonment and an increase in ROI. We use advanced usability methods that ensure your visitors stay on your website and finalize their purchase. For instance:
- The checkout process is basically 1 page
- The cart total and number of items are always displayed at the top of each page on the site
- Adding products to the cart doesn’t prevent people from shopping for more